The goal of the program is to help you connect with the #1 Business / Corporate Development “all-tech” ecosystem in the world, and to identify ideal partners and investors to build your US activity upon/with.
ENRICH in the USA are looking for:
- High potential entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs who need capital to accelerate their growth
- Deep-tech focus
- EU Member States or Associated Countries
- Looking to launch a “dual” activity in the USA in the next 12 to 18 months
- Have already benefited from an ENRICH service, or received other Horizon 2020 / FP7 funded programs in relation to the USA, such as Ready2Go or Overseas Trade Fair, or other government / national trade programs in relation to the USA.
- 3 months of tailored and interactive curriculum and program (services)
- Live feedbacks from mentors/advisors and potential investors.
- Support to find seed funding opportunities in the USA (including equity based accelerators).
- Introduction to potential technological and financial corporate partners.
- Support to find Proofs of Concept / Pilots opportunities with customers.
- Fully leverage ENRICH in the USA and local ambassadors' support.
- Participation in a one-week trip in San Francisco to confirm introductions and interviews.
A total 18 EU companies will be funded over a 3-year period. In 2018, 4 non-competing participants will be selected. The funding covers the cost of the program itself (estimated at $5,000 per company). The program is thus provided free of charge but does it not cover additional costs such as travel and accommodation expenses.