This offers the unique opportunity to get exclusive access to the country’s research landscape, learn about ground-breaking projects on-site and possibilities for cooperation with German experts and facilities.
During the second week, the awardees also have the chance to meet up with leading German experts of their choice. Individual appointments provide a platform to personally discuss their research and lay the foundations for future collaborations.
The tour includes visits to:
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie ()
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE an der Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg ()
- inTettnang am Bodensee
- Deutsches Fernerkundungsdatenzentrum () in Oberpfaffenhofen
- Technische Universität München, Wissenschaftszentrum Weihenstephan () in Freising
- Institut für transformative Nachhaltigkeitsforschung () in Potsdam